how i can add in collection a list of element?
Example…a form with user data in a specific table
Cn i do it in nocode?
Hi @dc.colonnello, yes you can do this.
You can use the logic builder to run a query to get your list of objects.
You can then use the logic builder to do this
In the above example it breaks down like this:
- The green block in the example sends a query to Hypi find your data (in this example, it finds images). The pink/redish inner block selects the fields you want to get from the server. So in this case we take the image name, file name and path
- The results of the query from the green block is stored in a variable called “images” so that we can use it later.
- We use the “Set” block to create an empty list called “items” that we will put our image widgets into
- We use the “for-each” block to loop over the “images” variable that we stored the results into in step 1 and for each image in the list of images, we create an “image” variable so we can work with the individual image
- Inside the for-each use the “Add” block to add a new component at the end of our “items” list.
- Inside the “Add” block block, we create a component and set the data property of a text field in that component to the image path (normally your component would have an image widget so you would set the URL instead) but for this example I just put a text
- I used the “JSON” block to get the url.path from the image that was return from the server
- Finally, we set the children of a “Column” widget
The program above would get a collection of images and display them in a list from top to bottom.