Getting permission issue when i update owner field in Account Table

getting error when i update fields with hypi id…because of permission issue…

is there any way to get the owner hypi-id at the time of signup??? like account id in picture below

getting error when i update fields with hypi id…because of permission issue…

Does the user making the request own the objects for those IDs?
If they do not - have they been given permission to upsert those objects?

is there any way to get the owner hypi-id at the time of signup??? like account id in picture below

Try yo ask only one question per thread - it’ll make it easier to understand both the question and subsequent answers. There is currently no way to get the ID of nested objects in a single request.
Only the top level object’s IDs are returned.

actually i m in complicated situation ,when i create account , the account is created with app admin’s session token, so we can give permissions using this session token only …(means we can give permissions only at the time of signup) ,but at the time of signup,we do not have nested object id …

I noticed this before but was not sure what you were doing.
You’re using upsert to create an Account. Whilst this is possible - its not how you should do it in a mobile app.

Based on your reply it sounds like you are hard coding the admin token into your app’s code. This is high unsafe and there is no reason to do this.

Hypi specifically provides the createAccount function which should be used.

This function is handled specially and allows API requests without a token if this is enabled in the app instance settings.

Enable anonymous registrations by checking the option from your instance. This will allow you to call createAccount without a token.
Once you’ve done this you can create any additional permissions or objects you need by calling the login function to get a token for the new user.